Re: [secdir] [Idr] Secdir early review of draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-13

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Fri, 19 October 2018 17:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=50670; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1539970136; x=1541179736; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=D29WShFx70IKhbbXQ0lCYRnluMXYOvv2vChTdTr/3tc=; b=Yrcfq/0Sd74szI6H60aS5ERfTELuVTpJw5vM8s5uSVehmuerM0R2TEUc c91C0NCuSaydyfo8wKiEEAu36I0DAjTH00ja8MrIYDRC+MG+8sba4iGnM fNQQS69yymYq82M0y2qx4RqNfJaGTZZoAsC6DCab+0ATfg+L9y8J4nevK U=;