Re: [secdir] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-17

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Wed, 26 February 2020 00:13 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=LFogasuhqWj0IbuyTGlLUQQRhfZ0D4pju2pz7HvMAzw=; b=R+3WWTp7XJvDCbZP+2gCoN1rjoIDMW+MyVVZZ+5TOyg6+zOLpVYJdNMCyLxgzzwYIx KfRt1QKd6PU8Aqrz6ENnsSS1QrwW8PE9NUVQXdaZkyw0NUDzJbw3oI9c/7aFRDX4f5Zb XlpyWCpfs65DycSTV52ZAiQL6h0vt7KceEFFJyIP+5k3xdhF7t7OYAWvUK4vfiBsxOfi 5fPOgy7dJwjVyjafa+Ij41mhazguoWnjv7gAoJ8f2GjhtTNxvF55dipBPm/nxhpa9ekN tSO6fwYadRVSkWDTsbo82+ePqAVcjnt2F1g8tvN7WUs6+s1jMFdeOg47CocEDIbXnv79 Jvbw==