Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag-05

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Thu, 15 October 2015 09:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=31402; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1444900640; x=1446110240; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=SPiXpR/D0mMfEdb4iZHwRAxWPvDy7h/cN4uKxZe3zZE=; b=h0uC+5rL42ib2UYFWeJMyz0lfjc5tac1B3Pk/FO+I7zRMm0V82FyuPmb DPCMPKUHk8k6XvqXesACs4jZtuwrmHJIdfDzmCp9YAwj2Y8aWj8hZ4gJ0 2OR784csJfsloqaKrbBHjeDj33DmXK37V9iZNdaV7Jx/nAn6NAwHUBH6C 0=;