Re: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-leiba-cotton-iana-5226bis-08

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 05 November 2014 16:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=IXj97J1tcSva5+bba+fsFaf9EGlLDgU+rXy98Um5Z9U=; b=yFE0u6jP9ySK8F2awEa2+A6Tc26KsmHdx6gfFn+6jGPUzyOE9RBkqFH1Ou5jslvqt5 +6V6GmypuMKweC0kmCzAYXnd5/zn4IXX5qJkSXbGtOnqeGbKwOhrCYTz3cRATifROz0s rWAR8lS9tvnDAH5a1LQhgznpq7oxgv7AdZiSoxoMr9zUVp8EwShoUiqo76tfhl4llFsA Czd0qK2dGDh9+4lFQWjj7XiKTY0/HYuGNb1dpEpUDvFEhTMnwDfIQvSrESG9KuHFPbLk mn6wLbYNxeqwCVtDJ2zUg9d0wNEHXia8LsU54YFIRJzZ0w7XqfEIg+unoqyp8kaj3k7d QkcQ==