[secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid-05

Radia Perlman <radiaperlman@gmail.com> Fri, 23 November 2012 06:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=zKKAMsGXGTwjWQf1AO6WOqy5y3vYqfQLZJeSQgVAaLA=; b=YOrkUw+/C7DosyVIptq1o9d0fP3k10J++sF4yDCFTzPef6eEFQr95y4Gb1vjzEAiGX kUxjxc1778ZsTEdRHdOIvQvLGXAZxum64vvtETEeZHMdgnaMx2w+Qi7j5yUtB4zGU4FG I2ylwdR7QlG/bTr1YRD9uNYup+/7TUYmVqKRP+6X93I4UTKmcIiUNA0s/yf/Q0GJDwL/ 5UFcB/qfcqStBeqYxBWXc8rAwuiiKBYUFXOrFLrvys9R5A2CwNiwaxcSmkwOkqMUvQjh meSG9ovEZTYBNhE2rGNHlmoPjwHOFmg9gR/ewoYz4/MFKk51zxxrVg2/+cLRGfnwzIJo E2ag==