[secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-jose-cookbook-06

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 22 November 2014 19:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=R9BKncl9lpH1dCKZgcGrlX2ABpLV3ZLAsLlKo91YGjU=; b=FBrsqJqnhY8rOT1tl00vwB8mI6ovX+Mv99LvJwwHhxFVwCKnzJW3XxRUAVRJHdWzl+ Kt7m9bM7zT4dUr3Uuoy1mZ8TIuvy6wUzhCUctHU1FjNKtRyORBQUzk34zVVPx19Y/WRm qUFjxCkF3dqKaFmPYUQ6SdBd0acmBqbG24T4y+4umLOFCii6evrMkClt/jb6DSE49IBE 5jiW37j2j2LOB6SMz7B7f3uAogEY/9C+Uvh8NaYNcCwBZV4E+XV6RYCCYtmfd9UrsoXU AxuU0GxonFFoWYP1dbYkvT4Uz8XCH/J3PqmzOWCnX4vu2Ylg0WgDE8tGujNmh44YTDwn 2UPw==