Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-opsawg-large-flow-load-balancing-11

Anoop Ghanwani <anoop@alumni.duke.edu> Sat, 14 June 2014 00:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=+3IO2Uvg41zvYvqgeaSa1Ff/J0P/zW6uiE6OGKO96dA=; b=v2O4jWxhlzg/oaPofZrHMcxn86vMRIVJyzZBA3Zb8rRpVZio2ldd3JaGmEUURTCski SMF5eTwH412duswlyfpmtfHb6EWj690dbofuZHZ7oMBz5OV940pV6NsP1TSYxGVjVi0L 6/B+KH6uXgjxANFs+hadeF5RkDDrgEoO2Wzdyjg5VkTqY5wQOHvo/uXAJnN8PtwShSnj 7iKkDaIa04g5OJVEc9efflaR7BepXuQkRsV559derkSqWSSabx8SCGoUdCKmAfkih4j/ nTf8zqp2Qon8zKZyzXSn5l4HrENaYEQVdycbM2XOzWKFYplj0yjCuTILxLcs8r60MJXp oE6A==