Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-10.txt

David Harrington <ietfdbh@comcast.net> Sat, 28 June 2014 03:22 UTC

From: David Harrington <ietfdbh@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 23:22:22 -0400
To: Tero Kivinen <kivinen@iki.fi>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1403925761; bh=wZ6hef+WQVctpFrq/P+06SDxw0oxBUYVxJWtRNRc5Go=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:Date: Message-Id:To; b=SVfvjgu++LDhzuw+kWRQRmjyltVgYtgrAkNutKUFVGEZd2cmurQcmBOAqi0R+qva5 +X+FzuWpuz+mIqo4AmEq9ZUPZra1XZMT4JTaUkKVvKh/cVxhZMF6F2kicnev2kBMsf 5tktkTHPIsCktKhEZ0/CeHGl7NYdcrTyQTsC/FuDwMzbblXflSwz1qDIicUloqHPAY BhwHrmaPPQEGCIvjRd1P8c+wdyG5gcl/3zfHzijDbpythx0wcPVTfEuMYJW0GUmhG8 z6oACN/8eWd2tdCYQdTx2Tjy7gHwcl/GDZLw2CrCmWFzUxIoxRhKnBqTkVn+P9tjKA 8DyFaL/z0WjCw==