Re: [secdir] Sec-Dir review of draft-ietf-opsec-vpn-leakages-02

"Moriarty, Kathleen" <kathleen.moriarty@emc.com> Tue, 10 December 2013 16:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1386692718; bh=+7xKOuTbrRt2rX8CXjUZq4ratno=; h=From:To:Date:Subject:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=AF5ZIJnKTbYChNLTJe/mBucZEChJ7I+7au7cFD8RGAclpqasQYPa7zYih0Bk8vzmO fbyZy7JEek4YDTmW5zCQIf+liYdSbxP5BMlzhe5Mfr/cNfsHoDkkzvrGvaitRzs5kA yKdFZPj/gNEn23Ma4r5b6UAqNVnGhu5aZdrNUxzg=