Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update-03

"Ralph Droms (rdroms)" <rdroms@cisco.com> Fri, 13 September 2013 21:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4139; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1379107916; x=1380317516; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=tX3Uo6kx8l9a97doGaVeIgs8xjNvsMGLMe6u7R4O8DQ=; b=RSwXMcTTmoK8czuyHyyu4fI+BIBqJR9QuEmk9JHXi9OBSzfVTeEyAqz6 v61Rkm6ozmg7HwnVM4nAwmkJNJpDupBSBkUqhHkpI9bp9a8KA1Q933XoH uSrV1zS7Ze7ls6jZa4Q15jp5asrMAg6QMYXUDvPz2jtmzOTGtOoXv4vbp E=;