Re: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-ietf-httpauth-hoba-08.txt

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 30 December 2014 18:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:content-type:mime-version:subject:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=pg0VmZ0oNG20wCqR+/dSlfRLMoUg0YtTp3yjK9EXbKY=; b=U8Ei1vS+2m2T5ok02I3ZpL65HszKO2nkXibeA0+bPO323fAbYN1EF8waOcszgUCWcq UP21TK3PqYkWWVAr39wZcJrQREvlt++R9OCinTGGLeKr38LUxceTK+qGWWN0xuQ23cQL aTTge+gUEYQqpNnpjUYhGOIM7Ffb/do947KtuEuMgXVH8emy7cFPWkOYiZGkvJtHqb4N E0Ge/DPQqCv866wE49fzvzcOy/vI1Iu1NEMl/ChtZ/hrPx0IrA4glBB9tbRzUqPgBMzG RfueNGz1+aD4wFGE3v09iPz/jSdUTgXukGixAVtr8QS/SkLdAULlNvgRRItqCYHHNlqv mOkg==