Re: [secdir] [Captive-portals] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-capport-rfc7710bis-04

Erik Kline <ek.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 08 June 2020 00:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ul/pKUBYhT3ElTPxUa5XW2WJhFhZtzsIbR3LM5yH9OI=; b=LB3NactwP6tG1/h8zKbB7A+otgqobDexC5mLqEFEqBgKKOviCUyuFP9lqEzaGyqUfU KBASiGYWwheeHqO36dIB1c/HXgSc/xkFjifCUhAT+OWqC38lWyX33WtLaM3iYG3nt6qW 9drB0PSvzJ75a4qy3a8AoLWPPKas7FoQEdJ7warrHmfr2Ola4wiG/ynK22zy/9Mu/aXf dgxZJUz+brIprHpobh004iA3UEmB+cEzC6M3wGQjTblSpVrLgf11oRTVXhOL9Nxqn5LU fCL7M15U1+ouwZcIuArg2HmNvt7H7OY8pLtReeecb86oKdzuCtj40JaDGqBroyd9XCxx lxqg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ul/pKUBYhT3ElTPxUa5XW2WJhFhZtzsIbR3LM5yH9OI=; b=PrO1C8AE6tZn0ZgH7+Q3ETuvPBNMCZ9Yq7Sj1j/fV79JZeAm6VVL8jkujbYEibAyOQ sON6vDI4GHbYXC7+rEYpXXwgW3luDZuXX76I9HLjF0BZOzwJr4xCHHSQ5FMUvpDCGxcm clYxsW7FUEhe33bRRRrmC9RBi5O5WjazDZw/gPF9OdfDggtC9cLo/zwxWtctdBCnx3qy 9vCk9iRKVbVCQoF014/8Z+4cJ9HlDyYvkmygfYMBDe1oV8XoMg8yMdl0qobrCup0tFIZ lrW7NO88ajUJ9aoLONnOaKcrj0MpguTxKJVVCnUVUQNXz+ZluTIE7J01A9DDvXg20goc KS7Q==