Re: [secdir] SecDir-ish Review of draft-weis-gdoi-iec62351-9-02

Brian Weis <bew@cisco.com> Mon, 04 November 2013 10:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6919; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1383559486; x=1384769086; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=t4YWO5kxImol6UtU/MWio8NzF96zGGBtFq5zP0g5HYA=; b=FfqxU/L2TxBbnTqCjjztigZCSpnlbctHLSMVbOd4EgcXuu4Zjc07sINi nlz6t3Oacd79RWaah9XtVAii3NEHm+Y86673EDbdGpE1e/dZigR+l/Sy0 lUL7eJboMoHUllGDtCy9OXLXoV3G/7Vr+skkL0K3qCdt2oUKl3O5XF4pY I=;