Re: [secdir] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-21

"Clyde Wildes (cwildes)" <cwildes@cisco.com> Mon, 19 February 2018 21:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4928; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1519074155; x=1520283755; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=/yCfbAmTmkbCAKl83ZW8xBGkSK+deaNnrcZfYRHn+J0=; b=ZiiXr73ozCsdv9Z2Gboji8daUev0+e2ELp1nFzwfTWbxqVDI0K8AL8zh 4tOvJEuf5xQ51moGQxWJr9gncord3RjELof+E+fvqZNR9EqOb7WZKUy+S LbJ6/Ek1XexLGbYBJZmEyEw39tYPpwwCc4iDqwGXNIMbfXpKlnNp2YOHb w=;