Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-10.txt

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Tue, 01 July 2014 11:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=14700; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1404213870; x=1405423470; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=TZh3h0YkhJnm3G6b+Lydg0Q1o4u+/JKQ0e8IS+imdvM=; b=ZxwgeAKBv8dIntG5uqQ+1ZL+8N7rq1WXGIY0tJVW1gUZ78dQ75CaZf1M eTZVJOt60sKhIxcSG1eciCN7ufVuhJt8tzehCIHrxYsPFAWGBuVO60gEH UFzjygS0LIychbiURpJAgY8+uMlmkofEkSqeGhSmbE0/pFM1Y6E5ynyuv 0=;