[secdir] review of draft-ietf-6man-predictable-fragment-id-09 (was: Re: review of draft-ietf-6man-predictable-fragment-id-09)

"Klaas Wierenga (kwiereng)" <kwiereng@cisco.com> Tue, 20 October 2015 13:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5900; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1445349333; x=1446558933; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=5WsKLg+GjFqhichrVvSnPy6q14S09WIf9gx8Lp5lN3c=; b=ISybtWl6dmY5BvmRPUt/t2UoJrJ9wL0Lzbb/KH6rj30w4XwAg9r6TDoS UtL7txpqU5GzHc+k6c3zA8fCk1YL42yqnicz1N217lBmow2tbmuMx1/FM iTK/8hCTtPh0YvqGpm5FGaF4SBGR8X9dMfSX6ecWlmNNllbtrK+r7uHX6 Y=;