Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-ipsecme-failure-detection-05

Magnus Nyström <magnusn@gmail.com> Fri, 11 March 2011 06:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Zy9w3lXfSqyAfmAgT70+cqzZRShvfjhNMAp+yIQr3HA=; b=TT1tWM33mT/ekYfdCUrPfQJzyWztuGFVc7zbrYWcKD4vfGrL18ZdUEOn8FWarwkJtk CPwmdIDRTUd1unIcPzX8YsNPbrgpvzZf+kF9tlCqcTqwp5Fny15RK0adwgfIzHxbIXYF 6IFSbU0MkhHUpAhhBjxNi5i5DqOWPIjHiuph8=