[secdir] What and who is SecDir?

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 15 April 2011 13:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Q3S4Dsrijt/0kGaFxPbvxaKBG6onYXzVzNiWRpN2HpE=; b=QJc8sebhHzKPrUkBgVOHXICf8E+imWr1R8BresbAUwMOeVtcjOsY3/xlcxJFYNeKw8 ipXNeeeEPCWwqZ3FdIoY9jqnnqiVAUqnZzf5GTg3F+5Cup1fuMFsIQ0eQEc3l70z+nEy NiPxph65j4sZ3VuI0Cfd+3nPCA4w68GFHSvBA=