Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt

Arifumi Matsumoto <arifumi@nttv6.net> Wed, 12 June 2013 06:55 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :x-gm-message-state; bh=r0kewpqFsJX8uawX3rGZLibt0mZ84Ds3gUYNkGlaK4w=; b=eeT64Bag7iDKsr/3ftuEqhOuZCb0wJ9r+WkGNtsOIlMsnlOH6hXdd7uZ/l1K2Qte+e xaD5W2L2zo+n8u4mRWBtLE/kGSVq08olbg2pqSq2ykRh7SuhbgdcUZPSq96wjfdYzKAT XxkHotPVq/1la/Ero4jGjtAXU0TVDS4T0557GyoUzgxlALnrY2D/C2Hk1FTxMyY7Frgo Mz4Bb4GVZH+/BMsUig7CCkGTt10+BLUidsKDA/jD8z4vviRWeP7CfLwEHE4NN5ngM4tG ubvKCb1qsTppp7oxzB86bz8o70C+6GV4kmWbXJu46NTt8SxfOjPJ7D07FwlbXc64utWi aOXA==