Re: [secdir] SECDIR Review of draft-ietf-morg-multimailbox-search-06

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Sat, 26 February 2011 14:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=JZP2If7pLGDu2wTaWoEZRpA6mcFdhs6GZ9UEsl0maS0=; b=Wjug5uK0v4aacSIkwhY9rncQAuj5Q0rKAGoEB2OqZQJyEUyG8cmUIjXPHLV9h1Qi4U fPsrDhNlF28rRY4kREcwEd4s4vcKzwCe2DA4fpKpJ1AsjA36njMvaF8HJARNpGsMNPTS Y1MX6lLilmq/4rnIONMocRcFZmhey786WNh3E=