Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-mavrogiannopoulos-ssl-version3

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <nmav@gnutls.org> Wed, 11 May 2011 13:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=HldC8fAj+e+9S0pey/O5igSVxMdTZKZAjPJxc9AFuJM=; b=VQm8lSaLcTpcsqPbXIzM9kT2G8zyAT078OCFJFvOvy6ffAbIKFrgrFinafyFH8ciCP gFekQJro3NO8sgbYECEDPcnFXtjNDK9VDHXaG68NrRB5qtfCYyCVJuJxVEzu6p5xGwTj LQw0McDgufCLpD9j5ioawoDz9PNHRhn0AmJ/4=