Re: [secdir] sector review of draft-ietf-sidrops-rtr-keying-02

Sean Turner <sean@sn3rd.com> Wed, 16 January 2019 04:56 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:message-id:date:cc:to; bh=ZqcQx95Ud6AWhwgtIplPXbp8stH2CleHyQc2s8Q14s0=; b=OoPFZ+NR5jIPDCCU9ZhH5AIMapCWo5QVvrO5vK6CZOmBpi13GpAs6r65fxDTmmaxKT h+YNE8FEa5ZKJ9mVqy2jpSqd/vZ5uOU5OqcVYV8KBWEGac1pPULcoClBSFKSWbSELXua Q2ikKGcuPOg+hEv3mSXZ/G2xayTkCEMvy8gz92oz0pKHfmsyA6di/PMRN/361Ur0I+Fs N1PvGL9yXDMOqMVzSliq2+DWfdTR/YAnPRKt54j4MFfHdvy8LamnuFCOdwhpid/FbUgv AqJbXbyAliPPvWv3kYvm/2S+UZR2DoQwSuNFOeYvE2RyJeZLcSAFBt/gl+CfxX+XEJq+ g26w==