Re: [secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-jose-cookbook-06

⌘ Matt Miller <mamille2@cisco.com> Tue, 09 December 2014 18:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7319; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1418150123; x=1419359723; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=B90914AsAiu92RSIn8moXMe14oE/sxnQTGX1XC91Q0A=; b=gB7+ZshA13lhsCPPCbeXXFXGcrSgJn2TuM4lmXVV1QI2a8papvqiDZSW lpK0Em3HUpQ3nCxKxV7k28+ycpt/ynlcqC2ah6AIMjaS4jkpydap4vD1C qMsIQCdmRHxCdTljmADXBhItDWNIkDYMYXN1qajOpy2YEbSH7dlnj4JTV s=;