Re: [secdir] review of draft-saucez-lisp-impact-04.txt

Luigi Iannone <luigi.iannone@telecom-paristech.fr> Sat, 17 October 2015 19:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=telecom-paristech.fr; s=A6AEC2EE-1106-11E5-B10E-D103FDDA8F2E; t=1445111365; bh=treUJkF87wpyKyDgI/oVPtNJ3hGVYFMIe6yu83GceMI=; h=Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:Date: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:To; b=YIy2LRPsquUF5AunwrkE0YZWaxOLFJC7q9kCk20Qy7bvWuw3nXTouHlIwzRhbyHt6 0ay9LNgINZOnz5lZ0SRYeRj9nMHdQau2SCpj0IY4lSFyp+kV7SLf2DYknSqSIgMOdq JaKRP83wsog4PEmXI3ySkMUNu5IY3gPukm83cWss=