Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-6man-why64-05

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Sun, 28 September 2014 22:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=gqSLr5MxNfLM1kQFcfhM2n46LxKFIyCFjUaRW9ZODrE=; b=SumQoFYEWgj/cM6iR/VADgZSfrOY8VhjbfyrqKc0SyFidefypfXOe7I5yyi5DKF12W AAK1tn7/Tev7BUgQvC/VjPfr899u7Q7eFWQvZdVvULLChFVofoczmV4jXDZRPB3ILvDb vtjr3qFHb3dSPYN3OY6kBIEN7+hJpbxgcfCNaydrHk+aB8HHNbTIntmIyr+N4+YBfov3 VH81VXKRCMe/dtdFYMWRAyEnsvNleBr6WIVLBMFfK1Jn4Pbl5BAQqyPb9svo2TNvnRkp wYkI9DmQLIR78LQQuplFyW7UcJMv4r9UQ8klP9ILZ+A8OF74/WORfw6jpVyKWN4ek2wt CNmw==