Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-json-rfc4627bis-07

Tobias Gondrom <tobias.gondrom@gondrom.org> Wed, 18 December 2013 15:55 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=gondrom.org; b=yipxf3hjfOwzbUkDAb4Y1zun+EGOv1ANmsIcRriJLIkIaU2GzKClBqZMh4ZQpC20BdrrUEcaQ19kGmK935PtxKCt+hj1z/kCnVniKm9ApwmKX0lWZEy4CXHIvM5nC28ByKa6PlchFunZb3Q1mwVfkwwBWkeZ5AC+Ai9RS5A/Wdo=; h=X-No-Relay:X-No-Relay:X-No-Relay:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:X-Enigmail-Version:Content-Type;