Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-appsawg-rrvs-header-field

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 20 March 2014 14:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=AxOLkFsZ0EKrDr7y6OCj6d4HoFQCRaWylemD2pldIbI=; b=HVHk3pDasI31dt5Ozc8HvhBUKGn2byMdxjagWy841HRmd02SDCMNSqcGNKkgbASid2 osRMvCNzvBELFy/L2iKUzXihvxJMPmtoWXnDhlpaReBfMAH0a89e6oCk+4EFOvfLGAhV Bdt0lKWVA3pQBZd7uKlLIQlwSSGMQVaUKltcySDGQgb0JUv/6rxgAMe2kain6E/j+/Ui MlPoQHTJzcaRlT4I+p5+A26Exalbzgg2XHYAYwWfGShcVbWY/hNSg15C+eUk9TiZ9rqE 02uiRTCq3Va8T9b/nsGa8rkfue+nSCoknEr5p6qqLT0owXRYOZLqOlXkaXn/CWc6rsFb wN4w==