Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid-05

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Fri, 23 November 2012 07:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=WXWx8xYSJskGtNJ+/mUriu5QwTEGpzbL5egm0LK47ck=; b=maVURukA4aEGD2sfryGqfrXKGE+NBIm2aloPX7Y0CUdfel1L3JDm8Fd3dbtzIXej9p oQ8oOTB2fAouyPR7TCQEBuhKClZNT/tARsqFnhyeAJOb0S6b/A0gW2Ch/Yuy75V4aJOs t5U4XIps7dv1RbjSCUB+isnO+rUFJhZCxmF7k1v4oKvbNioAe2mTEYvjKuDMPl/0ND1t I6EdLeuV7Ect73r5aDhd74xr6GLuqxEdCuTsU9l5BnVxegxXPelh9Yhs322rE49VCUoI RPUbQB0IPS5M6RaTtIJrWtuRu+QQDnIN6okaQik3Hi89fm4wgRwYxsR5eC7wv0HAmswu 3msA==