Re: [secdir] Security review of draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-14

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Fri, 10 August 2018 19:36 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=osB3l8oZTJKQ5xDLyX55a6/LgGySCPzIVv1kLKW9EoY=; b=WRQCG0DN/W1vUxwYRsopPDGP2EIYx8BK82wrMAdCilCZ4B+YZ2nA6yUj2wtFeig4oY Z8j8npZ7ubLOLENfC4O+Z5rkLNLeES9946jn5rtcQM8Kl5mKEkelP7seV38Htb3ziLfx D7yEr8xRimPVaZWoYwlGzIRu/s1Z79c0glqXppAfm2gldXDXHs7bnrj0E7EFD+j03U7N 7e6sdipk3Knrg7Az+VKON4LOqBkV9SLqDbrv7IWlvZrk9ZD1nVWYhzllUlRGzY+N77X3 WSGhiKy9KFqNgMJx/O+5Tmtnh0xghxWcTQ8BFqrN4O8cXYR+lHAjo8eDuFMVzLf3Dfs7 xRuA==