[secdir] (no subject)

"Hilarie Orman" <hilarie@purplestreak.com> Mon, 10 October 2016 19:02 UTC

Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 13:01:08 -0600
From: Hilarie Orman <hilarie@purplestreak.com>
To: iesg@ietf.org, secdir@ietf.org
X-Spam-Timing: total 547 ms - load_scoreonly_sql: 0.04 (0.0%), signal_user_changed: 4.2 (0.8%), b_tie_ro: 2.9 (0.5%), parse: 1.53 (0.3%), extract_message_metadata: 5 (0.9%), get_uri_detail_list: 2.4 (0.4%), tests_pri_-1000: 2.4 (0.4%), tests_pri_-950: 1.03 (0.2%), tests_pri_-900: 0.84 (0.2%), tests_pri_-400: 31 (5.7%), check_bayes: 29 (5.4%), b_tokenize: 7 (1.3%), b_tok_get_all: 10 (1.8%), b_comp_prob: 5 (1.0%), b_tok_touch_all: 4.5 (0.8%), b_finish: 0.92 (0.2%), tests_pri_0: 490 (89.5%), check_dkim_signature: 0.81 (0.1%), check_dkim_adsp: 6 (1.1%), tests_pri_500: 7 (1.3%), rewrite_mail: 0.00 (0.0%)