Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-behave-nat64-learn-analysis-03.txt

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Wed, 11 April 2012 18:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1334168960; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=KlYRpO8rVqbegeT4V7jFTyBLxIRTV/lqL/4GdwSbD48=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=qUWPZtmG92+nc+C/5brs53HFbAx5dTYegTZJivq/HslKiNFEdWbehe9pURleH9Ul6Oizup 7wEeSlNQTlbIUquPlpQOom3tXrmu6ywRCLBy7e6Ac0Sn9jeTHeoB3dAF3ZpYRplZh/KPfB lvt9Xv+2jXQ2mI4KXvGggKI6nNRyivo=;