Re: [secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig

"Adam W. Montville" <adam.w.montville@gmail.com> Wed, 14 January 2015 17:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=1epEf64YfM+h3Cqhojp4g4y3PJ4D+XsMahXB6dnkCqw=; b=iiP+O+GwnmoXPoJGbvZd/Fyq+mZFINY760q66o4CuKsmfqrC3j4YheLJfUsM2JxlC+ a/dZlJjwqyOJssS8NwrpT7LgHJ6ko9RrvfwmlfDKG5gsrFaL9Zbu/YczcVNOvVSr6Cxb GL0yt2d9jep/kfULZgUXy9LCporHrpbXb0RZR5uedusls1F9HvxcF3Gpa6QOIbLcFLaj KZ1ehUU7Aj9emwgbxU4Sjf1Yzp4cLLALg34ehddbIR9k12D9BHi8Yq0LdCAff+lzc24Z 5PZf/pQsxk7HdERiaJ5BwgnknDwzQC4yr9uvB8MbGNuCcXWZLfD81By4DDFt4nWiQtol /O3g==