Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-trill-multilevel-unique-nickname-05

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Sun, 04 March 2018 18:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1tWdmPO2wnriAcdkUBLjOvGXX0NmvMUVNIMRmvxkqa0=; b=YsWIEjzoRJXD67dv+xM6NqOhGDH70Hdz4BGsC4HlHrEXALnLWtfCZNF9HL+X8We3xZ HPs7PvX5TwmlSGRGMS01sm7hPz29L68hDdbFuqp4qpHQonM7Ap/wjoKGb7K6wbcptts2 gftGMmD+ggnMQYGHTg/ZkCVPhTyx/wWK0zjJQxJ1ikZjakxJxMi1ePVNFPPnEyjHUVxp EjqrPJWOkCJygsrjIE3wxZImJg5mSTY0GripY+QKsPZc/iBOzUvHU8NC1aEUpg/IqNaD pcZvWGNcv6bE5BIvOc2CGEhmwBTv1SL44syJOQu797Db2CbPNK/SNu7sel/XuQazdeHy x8pQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1tWdmPO2wnriAcdkUBLjOvGXX0NmvMUVNIMRmvxkqa0=; b=hjcWVPCn1ixXpTdvqqLAC7YlhnErzyTZ72dxEIymSDekm5OdYp+6HTfHQU8/mcXNd1 T0MDRjYkKWoIl1QoEIwxHZHl5ByG/mRaXGjSKY6PrEQaK4LkuEF8Y6ne30gtXXnODF59 FzUrXgk3HT2kwS9nNyi4Uvtw2ahR6/QtFWXpavNImMrzuREIG2xIK9Kk23thSNOOmt56 aNUp9UtzLR/0xPWh0ZBtC40azWxSkvQOtk68JvXhYPaAe2T3seP8qwoL85ZEOycmhhTu Ga/B/NpcRiBtulL3UuNzFU6equGwBkteirtMopstlYoCFrvfen4gAv/SnTC9BeQyNqqB sh6w==