Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-behave-nat64-learn-analysis-03.txt

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Wed, 11 April 2012 10:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=mYE0+mYhIw3KjPxBNX8N981br6e4aFP13hq4qHZacX8=; b=GUesUxI9L1LAFSuL+UsRgtuV6GZBoWZUHGoYLnFgs3Esuxfkv96LkQSxnRkCp3sbhs mnvR47EtHCLlvDohiEiwTGmTBcmvMcCmsOvTxuMeSCsTDyR1jn1oP3BmstqjjciiOWxK jq//CEcGji45Y80JgosBoQrm1X7m5RFCPLrsu4pVCT4M2+6s6Z2smy9k+KZ+5kpyDs6c WgYDEKDnNuEDwGGzvU7nn519u7NpOSVypDut1ACEP2i/ivjD0KaG5s+0KLPPZ5x35Nfo Uyns09TwNklnCajQxNDT9xzu2fiPET/VGA7lcra9wwjWYkEenCZysq+9HLKKtVKWl7ww Jk+Q==