[secdir] FW: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-dpm-07.txt

Weiqiang Sun <sun.weiqiang@gmail.com> Tue, 21 August 2012 01:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=fILk4pRP7y984+BYA5KBWfpscmzX9SxKKQmO0HVEDhM=; b=x3meI0IntjZnnJZE1lYBgDMCBl+POTn5grLcyCX6gnleWzpLdnwPkFKG/ocDQlBLB6 qaHyhHscDAxoKxpfhfNy1hw1GUg4jH/72KOq9elv+axZRwuhqzq0r1aNw395//AI4gTW Lgkc5Low9RQkESGRpCddT8qg5GO0iwfJfF2MxwymHki86TU2RDe+L6rvq3E/FnJs5Qiq UsU7MDf4aqeU1Bhg4SF4LSy5nA7seb0Oqp9bbXvGIOGGYkJ4vm1RyMXvr3AtRtotAk2O M3zs8puwXe9Mib8jHM/TjJnb9Ion0u6l/U7LN33Lw5Sqg3HMR0YYD5uCST1LacYfXls1 7Fnw==