Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-20

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Wed, 17 February 2016 18:23 UTC

To: David Mandelberg <david@mandelberg.org>, iesg@ietf.org, secdir@ietf.org, draft-ietf-siprec-metadata.all@tools.ietf.org
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 13:23:20 -0500
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1455733402; bh=9AN0NuOoaBgMVjO+rXjBUeRiVHJRBZwpfOjhSVilqjY=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=IF2VZvo/AvlbfPgYwGQ9VU4piCaxCcMR++uxhiZ8gxzG1Pz1O5o76XXzsl/sOrMcJ h/s354AM7QA+fAxf0PjoiXSIEktW+m+ma8CQFOelX85IYsy7flTgzap/5V+zzo0K6f wHYzl1sbNaWJ4+5Dv18lxPudJPii5XP7u2pfNyFLprc4KxeOZAzzwqljMUZWiYq+uN vuO9ytSNPF0S7ZMfcJ24IAya8B8vxyS3kwK2K9+V2c+1DAxsxrijTDZnneGat3X6AZ cXkV48wkUrf+n1s4+zNfe9dq0I/5isjs70o6kR9CrGz7KOx33NzTzNZBubMZXWNvbX gnfWae259VC0A==