Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-ccamp-dpm-06

Weiqiang Sun <sun.weiqiang@gmail.com> Thu, 16 August 2012 05:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:message-id:thread-topic:in-reply-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=qL23on1O3JRE0/oI78bF8ouo8mySkijXkV9duO2DwQs=; b=mC1SMoVqWEDVAhGxmQ/PTTHwIhDEHB99wxb48+Ll71QAa4P2ItYLBY2lnpB3McEqfL iMHtAj3c80rsoJa/ga/UN276xgvy2M+wm2hqMJzZTy+eyzdBe1jFq251wba/fKJAh/l3 5YtfOwAV2z+XUXKdWLk4SKjLxHadOUsnVTLWcEc3RAimW6oskrnN83WvsRcu9HDInu+W 9LgsMi+On0rQzbV54SL01oyV0iaHkMEPD3M8gQCSWUjY6ws3WXIrWRl/gbLysTYlVt/s FIttEmGjdrokjSDRo834Z9DYHM2VdnkyPjHXXMuFXmT2MfZFeN019sujVfgoNf3d2PZ0 UAEQ==