Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr-11

"Klaas Wierenga (kwiereng)" <kwiereng@cisco.com> Mon, 03 February 2014 13:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4224; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1391434361; x=1392643961; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=4Txnc/D/I4HPHX5ZuCnYMaeLhNQxD+igAa2C7vSIruQ=; b=PZt5+C3mJMv79kprmqUfjRZ/daF5eoEuEOXE4zc+/lkQrgu8xShhMliw 2YmwFpYWEAo47w2DUXlK5Gflxg3iX2FATxERFQLV5iTsbjdSaaG6remvb ELBi9HKuxOY/M66sEoe5SrSG1IAEqu6Z9wF740V5qrwbd/0s7XL+FOCnP U=;