Re: [secdir] [CCAMP] Secdir review of draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework-05

Radia Perlman <radiaperlman@gmail.com> Tue, 22 May 2018 04:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/oeh4wX37prBMBB8q42nJ8OcxYmO9HtX767YPw0/5T0=; b=kTvyhKYwWxAQctfk16o/2bguOB3u+FMO8qm/iQ/AhfyQ6zJqxv482xkcTe6A8ASLDj GgkmvSI3DGowS7lvDqQuOEvMAKuj+3DuQf9nrXJV9HeHdvvvHEBn3xEF9oZLoo7c0R1y lG6u1eldFWjWD7c295WVc3wf687N0FfP4yC+syrBU8YXYu1+rLAN09tEchasUaV/+mpG Ft78HSSDTu1gzAXt+EqhLfRaa1OByiZvUGzmF+7XXsB5u3lg4ohW8s24Tileu1JyE9iH 9WGxa0REi/VU6qrHbfoWbnVp7MKymYI1zPTLu/z0TGQKVDPeMXdu6lgHU2NVnK+7rjZk B4dw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/oeh4wX37prBMBB8q42nJ8OcxYmO9HtX767YPw0/5T0=; b=dQ103oxS8P9f6bjlVWILNheWrgKoZNt0Es9Q/K4us8p1olfwmk+gDHmE8hWUm34Jv6 oO70Kg3rLSfZmN18KvijeqhUNMylj24xYJVwNTA8jRL9CWV69ZbEOnQi99dDaogp166d qabfCSgXo/S5SpRH+ueiaBN2NNYqSk+UTR+yzSo+G7M428a2BDpJeM7cr0BJM0omG59w 11S3L10uEe22+6yidiqX2ErJHpCAysTVUVXnGMgbs2fYg09w8bo+xaWdXusN7fdy66sD KX7g/AbSIZbSp8+SNOmQRESot5qR4EX3fYg35h+Irs3Ex+ABsm18dGGHAh5KJQV/cKw2 0p4A==
References: <CAFOuuo7PmeTWMYnetwi_8d-11UZmkPXx7WSje-coH_=ROfr9bA@mail.gmail.com> <VI1PR07MB3167FAE7BD03E6751047B60DF09B0@VI1PR07MB3167.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <9C5FD3EFA72E1740A3D41BADDE0B461FCF004E74@dggema521-mbs.china.huawei.com> <CAFOuuo6XWv8NnWN2SDXDFJ-6FZVmvC-T8i8k+M3wXb2aARfqBg@mail.gmail.com> <48E1A67CB9CA044EADFEAB87D814BFF64BA92606@eusaamb107.ericsson.se> <CAFOuuo5rZQpE7VrgRSxvMPJcC+3dRJco+a1S7BPEyqnCPmKBSA@mail.gmail.com> <48E1A67CB9CA044EADFEAB87D814BFF64BA97AD2@eusaamb107.ericsson.se> <9C5FD3EFA72E1740A3D41BADDE0B461FCF00AA0A@DGGEMA501-MBX.china.huawei.com>