Re: [secdir] FW: secdir review of draft-ietf-dane-srv-12

⌘ Matt Miller <mamille2@cisco.com> Mon, 13 April 2015 20:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7735; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1428956230; x=1430165830; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=aS2zPXgKZJ6T+1Hm+WJ69M0+1VvPFc4LRD+c5GZG3TU=; b=Zqs4cJLjOmG8yU4BpgYy6yankTgEHl9DkHlH+tUtO08DKCQD8DrKaMt9 hk2eHo1tSqCX34PL2lO0EG81EkyYp/7jxNuHQm6na1sdAtFeVbdLhu615 6GPHRiZxZQvTfXiCjjUdlada/Ml2eanGnAaXDjw6w6PWPzr+2mE6xrDB0 A=;