Re: [secdir] [nfsv4] Secdir early review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpc-tls-03

Chuck Lever <chuck.lever@oracle.com> Wed, 23 October 2019 14:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=oracle.com; h=content-type : mime-version : subject : from : in-reply-to : date : cc : content-transfer-encoding : message-id : references : to; s=corp-2019-08-05; bh=gcHNk9Wy8VB99rjG2+Ld26lTVlKXGu1tVaLTu5ckdRs=; b=B0gaSED8/DH3P2i8S9PjcXSq9gH1vsg2ssMyrPg0PzWpH1HCshUG3MfTdHLu3ddn8TBt feXktz6lQKq6LDuWwNFNkpLnwtNAwo5LdmnOOzeXmc27Za9lZbX2OuvlERGMTunn0Dfn 9dgNc8Xr9YvXe6d5Qdh5C7ILfCKelcgxH98fQT5ge+QlpzOjJUDwiaf/EFUBLn03lTDc ff315PrTXfYmjazKKG6n1fTyV/TDuLnuKLYxWqFokjfmM16Tn8+jlzj1TuY3u0sgGxUM ITattON/nSlhySGtNRMy8fjAmN3eA/f3qvSFFYQ9OvP03CXKWZgiouns6nCDBpdZf/RU nQ==