Re: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-leiba-cotton-iana-5226bis-08

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 05 November 2014 18:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=GyWfzHJxjZCubRJ7bhC+mMAOSa9ZyAJbzeFmOJCM9bE=; b=rCJTn1ZiyzknruW8mNKhm+Q2LDS2mDiRh5DYvbtQNk1cwc2779rfOLCDRIobykPfqM eiktd1WUkj5isaCVxRHk5D/9VwLmBR6SPR5E3v/LplqgQv+8/Y1hNzKKJQSvJ9LnkTgd 4KkC06wCZepZG5vXFpmmwsiJC52qm0MvFeeS3IDlIsDTBGw+Bm0qzQuF/xZ0SB1GYMQv uWhtzys5Zd+1H8+7PTAdTfIPAPhF2vj97tObpbwN7EIaRsfkrkPLL277Zr/vjZDb7fcu VExifknLhrP9OKAx2DXfV1dNqaL0yXZG6CT8V0/RLJb0EZomd6QDz9XmCCYhCUGtAUF5 RwVA==