Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-ao-crypto-02

Gregory Lebovitz <gregory.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 09 March 2010 05:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Yp5isnKVJ0S/RVYVqNzDEIM0rjD0OHW6qIP/kto3OFE=; b=SGIKfZIJifgR1CtWfIUQK5uctpaD9peEYoLLzGkoxZJtsr05alOY2pF4PZGkW54hXc Swk21rg+18B+i6Hr6wZfb4ABSlbV92J29W+LjuIIAscaBL0+2r/8mZL6NoItcnXoklld 2/FY+M2NIKmMGl86fyTZZ7u4MGVsVFSUEO3qU=