Re: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-11

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Sun, 02 February 2014 17:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=SrPxE0VVxEgSgLa6zx2pSKdwO6gT/lu3Y5ximzvlNBc=; b=HGy5bYSUe45xnNJbLdRygCvbJb4A4DWpGhnoJrgJCCHnMAWlkSJl+lEYS7BibrZMTY KJOCQmhADqAKo1Fi2sFEJrvF1qhlCqLBg//6bD3L3Mgbc9SrXgc+HXYBQlrCf1FCKWfO LF4iNcHUNXF0YKjvt8v0cGriW10NXK43Ra8jCvIijmKL/iwJT2UsIREStkq1a1NuMqV7 0OW2pYCsh+2jpkzpZsMGYeEUAkXInH8N53I964yTBEIOgNLF7BxyggnoA2sL/AxS+6+3 ylXUsQb240xuNVoDUsbODHiQXxS/SNP74yrApsiwsZUbIPlBLMTX1YAQTLsDjTKv6u6v 0ktA==