Re: [secdir] [spfbis] SECDIR Review of draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-19

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Wed, 11 September 2013 13:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=prERtaDMDdfMWqzcemXLy+KUBa2T0SgelMKfJ6xkY9I=; b=POiAlkwzK6xfbQB1XYQAz9/vBxUD9pBrvSCdr0cx9Vqx531i5J6J1KM3GiM3G0oERx MXeEwz1g2IfwZ1SF74+gQLSh8/GFnaDNGUwOiq8LhUlRiGazvkKRfFXSyKJ0UdOty35k 8CjCllve9ysglma9wBsmOJJQga8FG9BekDOpHidpfW1mzL2NeFYYdg/6zdgMjxh8Jur9 tpxyZjG/KIqqThPBdEir886a2Djd93YGHT4A7bT2ErdHsoYt0CuMeqcY/eAQMcC0qmBK PwIate4xuv40kxF5JhWhID4lAxxo5x1pr5NQcTCdgOBSgQr9+3dvsoy/wuuv3W5OJ/v8 lExQ==