Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https

Magnus Nyström <magnusn@gmail.com> Tue, 14 August 2018 18:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=j3lwMGn8Xlooy1zfrf1svh+lOWhqw4fKXZPLIm8MMIU=; b=XM1pf8WcUMdOvsktqRl7d8amGBfw9X+qlMBMtdj5gKVhvqjWsVf5/a+jfOKNe2/sgF f+JTdmLVKMjoG1HluOeyy9d06GiuFtG2glELRmTCTG6Km78KYkCxCqqHaSbmXsfHIo2x JR53HY1gqVnOqg6eMf7DEEiHFtejtZVLe5l6h18aTPioVxGTCu5NiBwc1VkC29AvakJk d7g0LgN4qy/mCFh5E79TzuWiz0bePsue2u8Og9wBcqrcJot6Pmlu9y/Xe6x9S5FjP0NJ MdZEl6rSHo5cD41obQzFdH6B5gf9Kh2TahCMlF3gEs/fxFd9fErDArM+VYBTH0B9hQsq P3JA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=j3lwMGn8Xlooy1zfrf1svh+lOWhqw4fKXZPLIm8MMIU=; b=HBx9ovBUPHe8Nu6pVD1NZ2ojdnWrtMSIq6HbejaWgcKAhTqNfVKMcLO+YUHswRCJVb hPDJBJ6TNTcyvIoY0RYk8/UzHRMRnwFZM5GmgOotCrDnJinShMPmNDLrbxJZY6awWO87 YPeEDneIIhMIgRhNPz1JJCTSr+DyieM9Lk6kE62kvikBPAIX8320CYLL+/F+QQpY9kXl rTfLwTKdrK5P4TFGjwKbxaZsrgRnkBBcDXSHOn9tK5t6D7lBtcjAFofbHml2QEe3It6N trrjVGPiag0n9VcaMKQVoVgLNjQ6fIEKA//8225vubWfrGWjW8FReKVBR1kzJKUzkNzC rmag==