[secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-05

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 09 February 2012 17:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=8edL5GMjNCHrrFOOjOC4pnPsE4OuJwZ+cX8uq61bGEk=; b=RGRZMGOivO6u37kU1Rut3VM1MoE1fESrGfIoD9bAB3Uzbs6AQb9olWA4t2uQUJrlmz na44dQ8m4kwAQ7vNScTiMcFftrnyijZGNRo7b8lVYKO9qrb8dWk/dM6KPw5wgJ91JQMH 0xUP/CmJDI/y/zoNykWlt/TTB4qAa5VSVcwuk=