Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo-07

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Thu, 15 February 2018 19:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=24788; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1518724237; x=1519933837; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=UTRJ41sqLfsJocU2B+uo2K0WAFSD687VHDSV6taga5A=; b=DsvYhe1jjZt6LRtVjSJ5sN1Ga1NYoMRPjgOYWvg9/rD4vDeh7nhqlt/7 biYefg+40bWbTZjaAqTmn69/lPP2EYECzlfslII11gOXnVE5L3QpCsmwu v/PL68OP9dP1Bdat8xtczmxmT+si6b9mDFy0mdMAVKfyZLeRIYLGidbEu c=;