Re: [secdir] [OAUTH-WG] ** OAuth Tutorial & OAuth Security Session **

Torsten Lodderstedt <torsten@lodderstedt.net> Sun, 07 November 2010 23:04 UTC

Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 00:04:21 +0100
From: Torsten Lodderstedt <torsten@lodderstedt.net>
To: Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net>
Cc: abfab@ietf.org, rai@ietf.org, ietf@ietf.org, secdir@ietf.org, websec@ietf.org, xmpp@ietf.org, kitten@ietf.org, "iab@iab.org Board" <iab@iab.org>, iesg@ietf.org, Mark Mcgloin <mark.mcgloin@ie.ibm.com>, oauth@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [secdir] [OAUTH-WG] ** OAuth Tutorial & OAuth Security Session **

Hi all,

Mark McGloin and me have been working on OAuth 2.0 security
considerations for a couple of weeks now. Since we both cannot attend
the IETF-79 meetings, we would like to provide the WG with information
regarding the current status of our work. I therefore uploaded a
_preliminary_ version of our working document to the WG's wiki at
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/attachment/wiki/SecurityConsiderations/oauth20_seccons_20101107.pdf.
The focus of this version was on consolidating previous work as well as
results of mailing list discussions and start working towards a rigorous
threat model.

Please give us feedback.

regards,
Torsten.