[secdir] draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-meth-08 SECDIR Review

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Sat, 27 July 2013 20:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=ISPJFGCxcG4sT+zhvBdoj7XB37PkSv2f9VtVNeVDTpw=; b=GH+9TeTYlhyxhTpMYYOd+ssgXNdhCGoyRLNueBZRtuQWyzuPvHvfSDGvilA1ScqDdN DTDRxp8YdGkja252UFG7LWTdzhuoM883mVYN03CqyhhXH0669msV3FUQDn7iLkRvYgJ+ Xre6MewHxKZ0s3lyDkzK+2JWRNZj5spIcr37uETz5I6+xfdD3/QFNwRwxyLpe+RykeNs 08h8Xt7Mpem7nPoisWnoDsZ5/ce3RzjPjuMRdqn+kZ93NUNt6Z95PqPCpJoEvg8SmUtI eeyBVGgs9EK4KifjdClgMfVGq7DP3uXw00FzDhtXiDt044MBdlWidrxnvPV4zmxwRBAl Ch0A==